Thursday, April 15

say my name, say my name!!





decisions, decisions , the Heath family is working hard to determine the perfect name for our sweet little girl. im sure most of you know where i stand on this one but we would love the input of our friend's and family. i mean, we're not the only one's that will have to live with this life long decision. ha!
*Lane Elizabeth
*Avery Lane
*Lane Avery
*Taylor Lane
*Lane Brooks
*Lane Addison
*Lane Kate
*Lane Ella
*Madison Lane
*Addison Lane
*Lane Kathryn

Kelli would like the nickname of Laney :)
-----------------------------------------------
WE ARE OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS AND IDEAS!!! Please give us an idea if you have any and please dont be bias . We want honest feedback!!!

9 comments:

  1. I really like the name Avery, it will be cute like you daughter and i like how you incorporate your dads name in the middle. no need for a nickname...it just flows very nicely

    -PBK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lane Elizabeth...although, I am not totally sold on that either. But def. LANE for sure...and call her Laney.

    Laura Hoffman

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two favorites are Lane Elizabeth Heath (my middle name), or Lane Kathryn Heath. I like all of those names you have suggested but me and her best friend Olivia Kathryn like those two names the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Lane Elizabeth best by far. If I had to pick another, Avery Lane is my second favorite. Noah and Laney would be a hot couple.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a big fan of Avery Lane and Addison Lane.........sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So hard picking a name but I do love Ella...Ella Laney Heath maybe? Good luck deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am copying Jen, My favorite is Lane Elizabeth - I think it sounds so good together, and second favorite is Avery Lane. I really really love the first name of Lane though, but they are close contenders....good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lane Avery! love! love them all though. Lane Elizabeth too! reminds me of someone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Buttercup
    Snookums
    Tiddlywink
    Whodat
    Yo doggette
    Fudgy
    Twerpy

    ReplyDelete