Wednesday, April 7

1 off the Bucket List

THE MASTERS
With the help of a wonderful brother in law I had the opportunity to experience The Masters practice round on Tuesday. To me and to everyone who has an appreciation for the game this is by far the most beautiful place I have ever been. Words, Television or pictures cant even describe the course and what it has to offer. I could write about it all day in with what I felt and saw out there but just wanted to post a few pics, keep it simple and not drag on. I highly encourage everyone to try and make it out there at some point in their lives. I can not thank John enough for this opportunity and will be forever paying him back....somehow!!








3 comments:

  1. I had a blast. I am glad you were able to go with me. Can't wait for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Scott, sounds like John is your new BFF! lol So glad you guys had such a good time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did Tiger ask you - How's your Dad? 8>)

    ReplyDelete