Sunday, June 13

baby's bedding

We set out to find the perfect bedding for our baby girl however everything we stubbled across we didn't love. So we took it upon ourself to piece the bedding set together on our own and I could not be happier with the outcome. Here is how it all came together with a little help of my "sewing" skills.

We found fabric at an awesome fabric warehouse in North Carolina and I was able to make the crib skirt on my own with my "sewing machine", ha.

Added some velcro to the crib and back of the fabric pieces to hold it up around the crib.

We found a matching pink bumper at Pottery Barn Outlet and scored a major deal, originally $125 and purchased it for $25! Super cute polka dot sheets from babies r us along with a matching changing pad cover, I love polka dots!
And matching pink rug from target, only $20. TA DA! Here is the finishing product, I absolutely LOVE it! My mother is making a blanket and we will have a complete bedding set baby heath is sure to love + adore.

2 comments:

  1. I adore what you've done, sooo cute! Can I hire you when we have kids?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your shopping experience with us and make sure that your little angel always sleeps comfortably and peacefully with our products at all times.

    baby girl bedding

    ReplyDelete