Tuesday, March 30

bring on the PINK!

Scott and I went through a whirlwind of emtions prior to our 20 week appointment today. I think more than anything, we just wanted our little one to be healthy. When we first got in the room, our ultra sound lady did not waste anytime and one of the first things she said was IT'S A GIRL! We were both thrilled although I don't think either one of us cared about the gender, we were just ready to see our little daughter on the monitor. She was able to get all of the measurements, she is measuring perfect, still due August 17th. We were able watch her dance all around on the screen for about 25 mintues. She was extremly active, didn't sit still for a second and at the end gave us a big yawn. We feel so blessed to have a heathly little daughter on the way, now we are just ready to hold her in our arms. Hope you enjoy the video, you can even hear the heart beat, it's unreal!

We love her so much already :)

4 comments:

  1. First, tears. And lots of them.

    Second, I hate to say Miss Kelli Right Heath, but I was RIGHT!!

    Big hugs to all three of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness - she looks so big! so crazy to see that little baby in your belly - can't wait to smoother her in wee baby kisses. xoxo - congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful! Can't wait for August ! 8>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So emotional! We are so exited to see her! I love you both and I'm ready to hug you and our lil girl! Xo

    ReplyDelete